A rough homemade single shot pistol. Instead of having a trigger, the Eoka Pistol is fired by striking a hole on top of the pistol with a piece of flint which takes a random number of attempts (max 7, although normally 2-3). It can fire any type of shotgun ammunition.
The Eoka Pistol is generally considered to be the worst ranged weapon in the game, due to its unreliable firing mechanic. The Hunting Bow will outperform this pistol in most situations. However, The Eoka Pistol, with whatever ammo, is extremely devastating at close range. Great for wipe days.
In able to craft the Eoka Pistol, you need the following ingredients:
- It takes 60 seconds to craft one Eoka Pistol.
- There are currently 5 skins available for the Eoka Pistol.
- The Eoka Pistol can only fire Handmade shell, 12 gauge buckshot, and 12 gauge slug.
- It is possible to kill an armored player in one shot at a very close range with the Eoka Pistol when chambered in 12 Gauge Buckshot.
- The pistol is modeled after a weapon made by the EOKA (Ethniki Organosis Kyprion Agoniston, or in English "National Organisation of Cypriot Fighters") a Greek Cypriot nationalist guerrilla organization which fought against British rule of Cyprus from 1955-1959. The real life weapon was made with a carved wooden handle lashed to a barrel consisting of a spent 20mm cartridge with a hole drilled in the top to allow ignition of the explosive to propel the rock or another projectile.