|Automated Flame turret. Requires Low Grade Fuel. Sprays flames when triggered.|
Time to Craft
The Flame Turret is an area denial trap that uses Low Grade Fuel as ammunition. When triggered, they will spray flames for 5 seconds, inhibiting player movement and causing damage.
Unlike the Auto Turret, the Flame Turret does not have an authorization menu; targets are determined by if the person has building authorization in the area in which it is placed.
Crafting[edit | edit source]
In able to craft Flame turret, you need the following ingredients:
- It takes 60 seconds to craft one flame turret .
|High quality metal||10|
|Empty propane tank||5|
Tips[edit | edit source]
- LIt is recommended to place them around corners, so that raiders or unwanted "friends" will take the damage instead of simply seeing, and therefore avoiding it.
- Do not place them in wood structures. The fireballs will set fire to the building, which will do you much more harm than good, even if it kills the raiders.
- It is also recommended to put them in inescapable hallways.
- It will blow up when destroyed