The Landmine is a deployable, high-quality explosive device commonly used as an anti-personnel trap. Once placed and armed, it will easily and instantly kill any player or entity that steps onto it, in addition to dealing explosive splash damage in an area of effect. Once triggered, it will have to be re-armed to be effective again if it is disarmed. However, once it detonates, it must be replaced. Land mines do not destroy player built structures they detonate upon
In able to craft the Land mine, you need the following ingredients:
- It takes 60 seconds to craft one Land mine.
- Once triggered and/or disarmed, the Landmine can be picked up by another player, the player has to stay there until another player comes to pick up the landmine.
- The Landmine goes off only after the player/entity steps OFF of it. It does not go off instantly as it is stepped on.
- The Landmine will displace grass if it is placed in a grassy area.
- If Killed from a landmine, some of the items in your inventory will be destroyed (Not Fixable or pick-up able.)