|Time to Craft:||120s|
The Weapon Lasersight modification adds a laser sight to your weapon. This allows the user to see where the point of aim is at the hip and while aiming. The laser dot is visible to everyone. Along with a slight increase in accuracy, the user can use the laser sight to pre-aim from the hip before aiming down the sight to facilitate faster target acquisition.
To mount a weapon mod, simply open the inventory, select a weapon, and drag the weapon mod onto a weapon mod slot in the item panel. Weapon mods can be demounted by dragging the mounted mod off of the item and back into the inventory/storage.
The Lasersight can be toggled on and off with the F key.
In able to craft the Weapon Lasersight, you need the following ingredients:
- It takes 120 seconds to craft one Weapon Lasersight.
|High quality metal||3|
- There are in total of 13 weapons which are compatible with the Weapon Lasersight.
|Bolt Action Rifle|
|Double Barrel Shotgun|
|LR-300 Assault Rifle|
- The Lasersight originally comes from Legacy Rust.
- This weapon mod is mounted below the barrel of the gun, so it is not possible to equip both a Weapon Lasersight and a Weapon Flashlight simultaneously on the same weapon.
- The Lasersight emits a dim red light when one directly looks at the mod itself.
- When the laser is active, this mod also gives you 20% less recoil.
- It cannot be equipped to the Thompson SMG